Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Did you love your weekend?

On Saturday my family and I went to the mall. My dad bought his new I phone Samsung galaxy S.4. I get to play with the I phone first as long as my baby brother is still using his I pad. After that we went to Sylvia Park before we went to Saint Patrick's parish.  
It was nearly the end of Saturday so my family and I needed to go home. My family and I were tired I played and watched T.V. when I got home. My Mum prepared dinner and my dad helped out because they are both good cooks. After we had are meal, all of us watched some more T.V and waited for our favourite movie to be shown. Then my family and I were so sleepy that we felt like we could sleep forever. So we went to bed because the next         
WALT use the appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I write the the introduction, the body and the conclusion in order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.