Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

My healing prayer for the sick!

God, look after the poor and the sick that you may heal them and bring them back to good health. God look after me because it is my birthday next month and I will be turning 10. Please keep me safe and away from all dangers.
Jesus and God, please look after my teacher and my classmates during this school holiday that we may be all have a great time and be ready for next term. Lord, New Zealand is a safe country but sometimes there are also people who make bad decisions in their life. Help them to be good role models to us as children.

Please Lord God, look after my parents at work that they may be safe always as they earn a living to provide for our needs.  I pray most especially for my grandparents in the Philippines for good health and protection. Look after me at school and my brother that we may get along very well and love each other.  God, look after my friends and cousins in other countries. AMEN


Second Coming Jesus 17

WALT write a personal prayer.
Success criteria I know this when I can write 10 sentences to express how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.